A short tour of the Moore, Schulman & Moore, APC office.
At Moore, Schulman & Moore, APC, we provide trusted legal guidance for individuals facing divorce and other family law matters. With 200+ years of combined experience, we are equipped to take on any divorce or family-related legal issue you may be facing.
Turn to a Trusted Law Firm
At Moore, Schulman & Moore, we understand that the people who work with us are going through an emotionally trying time. This is why our lawyers strive to minimize the emotional and financial stress our clients face by coming up with solutions that are both timely and cost-effective.
Certified Ten of our attorneys have earned the distinction of certified family law specialist.
Equipped Skilled in litigation and mediation, we are prepared to handle any type of divorce.
Attentive We respond quickly to clients and ensure they are always informed about their case.
Seasoned Our professionals have more than 200 years of combined family law experience.
At Moore, Schulman & Moore, APC, our San Diego divorce lawyers understand you are going through some of the most difficult times in your life. Our goal is to simplify the divorce process in every way we can and to deliver the exceptional service our clients need to successfully move forward.
Our divorce lawyers in San Diego are prepared to handle cases that can be resolved through mediation when possible, but also know exactly what measures to take when a case must be taken to court.
Whether your matter can be resolved amicably or calls for litigation, you can rely on any attorney at our firm to apply the passion, skills, and resources you need to move forward.
See what San Diego’s Family Law Experts ® can do for you! Call our firm at (858) 492-7968 or fill out our contact form to get in touch with one of our professionals.
Board-Certified Family Law Specialists
All three of our firm’s founders are Board Certified Family Law Specialists with the California Board of Legal Specialization. This classifies our leading family attorneys as experts in their field—an honor that only a small percentage of divorce lawyers are allowed to claim.
Pursuing Professional & Ethical Excellence
Divorce can be one of the most personal legal fields to have to work through. When you are going through a divorce, a custody dispute, or any other such matter, it is essential to ensure that you genuinely trust the San Diego divorce attorneys you work with. As an AV®-rated team recognized as being experts in the field, we know the ins and outs of family law in California.
Our Legal Services
At Moore, Schulman & Moore, APC, we are experienced in all areas of divorce and family law. Find out how our team of attorneys can represent you in any of the following cases.
- Divorce – Whether you are the first to file or have recently been served divorce papers, our lawyers can help. We are also experienced in same-sex divorce and military divorce proceedings and the unique issues that they involve.
- Child Custody – The court decided child custody based on what they believe is in the best interests of the child. Our team can build a strong case to prove that your child's best interests are served in your care.
- Child Support – Do you need to fight for a fair amount of child support? We know California's child support guidelines and laws. Let us fight for your and your child's rights.
- Domestic Violence – Do you need to get protection from domestic violence? Have you been wrongfully accused of abusing a member of your household? Our lawyers are here to represent you in either case.
- Modification of Orders – Life changes, sometimes significantly. When it does, we can help you ask the court to modify a custody or support order with which you are no longer able to comply.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements allow you to protect your assets and legacy! Whether you are getting married soon or have already tied the knot, you have options.
- Spousal Support – Let our attorneys help you fight for a fair spousal support order. Whether you are the supported spouse or the paying spouse, we can help you protect your interests during and after a divorce.
Choose the Right Attorney – Call (858) 492-7968
The most important decision you can make when getting a divorce is your legal representation. It is vital to hire the right lawyer to ensure that your rights and assets are protected every step of the way. Our team at Moore, Schulman & Moore, APC has the experience, knowledge, and skill to get you through your divorce as painlessly as possible. Turn to us!
Send us an email or call (858) 492-7968 today.
We understand that navigating through the family law system can be an overwhelming process. When you work with our attorneys, you will be provided with honest, attentive, and helpful counsel from your initial consultation until your case is resolved.